To make this website as universally accessible as possible it has been designed to comply with:
- The World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative
- W3C Valid XHTML
- W3C Valid CSS
The following features have also been implemented:
- Re-sizeable text accessed through the browser's text size option. When you resize text with the text size option refresh the page using the browsers refresh button to ensure the content updates properly
- All images have text alternatives for users of text-only browsers
- Menus and page content can be "tabbed" through in logical order
- The site is useable with a screen-reader, as well as without a mouse
For further information about the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) visit www.disability.gov.uk.
This site has been designed and tested so as to be operable on the most recent versions of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Whilst the site is compatible with the browsers listed above, there may be some visual differences. However, every effort has been made to reduce any dissimilarities to a minimum.
Should you have difficulty accessing or using the site please contact us on Tel: 0844 879 3194